Sunday, July 16, 2023

Danica Mastilovic RIP

I only ever documented Danica Mastilovic as Elektra, 1975 and 1978.  She was a powerful Elektra.  It was fun.  In 1975 the Crysothemis was Teresa Kubiak.
 
Her mother, Klytaemnestra. was Astrid Varnay. Their scene together was epic.


Happy curtain call in 1975.
In 1978  her mother was Mignon Dunn.
Crysothemis was Eva Marton.
During these years I always tried to get the final Death Dance in camera. This involved shooting several images without advancing the film. There was no way to judge what I was getting. First images from life to death.

This was not planned. I was so caught up in the  moment that I got Crysothemis stumbling into the death dance.

To all the Mastilovic fans and family members my heartfelt condolences. It's a pleasure to share these few memories.

                                RIP

No comments: